High quality service
We pride ourselves in providing the highest quality service to our customers. If you feel you have not received that service level, please feel free to mail us firstname.lastname@example.org
Our primary aim, is to have our customers leave the store satisfied and pleased with their products. Our friendly staff are on hand to ensure that you make the most informed decision.
High quality products
We only stock quality hardware products and accessories.Refer our products menu to view our range.
FACTS ABOUT CORONAVIRUS?
- Wash hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use an alcohol-based hand sanitiser if soap and water are not available.
- Misconceptions, rumours and misinformation are contributing to stigma and discrimination which hamper response efforts to the coronavirus.
- Stigma may result in a situation where the virus is more likely to spread.
- Collective solidarity and global cooperation are needed to prevent further transmission and spread of the coronavirus
- Members of the public are urged to practice everyday preventive actions to help prevent the spread of viruses.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick and avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- Members of the public are urged to remain calm and should not spread misinformation about the coronavirus.
- The Department of Health has activated an emergency operations centre to deal with the Coronavirus and health professionals both in the public and the private sector are fairly competent to manage the virus.